Chimpanzee scientist and conservationist Jane Goodall is the 10th hero in the New York Times bestselling picture book biography series for ages 5 to 8.
After receiving a stuffed animal chimpanzee for her first birthday, Jane Goodall's love of animals only grew. She saw what humans and animals had in common, not what makes us different, and used that to advocate for animal rights everywhere, becoming famous for her work with chimpanzees.
- Photos that bring the story more fully to life
- Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
- Childhood moments that influenced the hero
- Facts that make great conversation-starters
- A character trait that made the person heroic and that readers can aspire to You'll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series
- ISBN-13: 9780525428497
- ISBN-10: 0525428496
- Publisher: Dial Books
- Publish Date: September 2016
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 32
- Reading Level: Ages 5-7