Civil Rights leader Rosa Parks is the 3rd hero in in the New York Times bestselling picture book biography series for ages 5 to 8.
Rosa Parks dared to stand up for herself and other African Americans by staying seated and organizing the Montgomery Bus Boycott. As a result, she helped end public bus segregation and launch the country's Civil Rights Movement.
- Photos that bring the story more fully to life
- Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
- Childhood moments that influenced the hero
- Facts that make great conversation-starters
- A character trait that made the person heroic and that readers can aspire to You'll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series
- ISBN-13: 9780803740853
- ISBN-10: 0803740859
- Publisher: Dial Books
- Publish Date: June 2014
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.8 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 40
- Reading Level: Ages 5-7