Celebrated sex advice columnist and founder of the Emmy-winning It Gets Better campaign, Dan Savage delivers "powerful messages for both the head and heart" (Entertainment Weekly)From the moment he began writing his syndicated sex-advice column, Savage Love, Dan Savage has never been shy about expressing his opinion on controversial topics--political or otherwise. In the height of his activism, he addresses issues ranging from parenting and the gay agenda to the Catholic Church and health care. Among them: - Why straight people should have straight "pride" parades, too
- Why Obamacare, as good as it is, is "still kinda evil"
- Why what passes for sex-ed in America is more like "sex dread"
- Why the Bible is "only as good and decent as the person reading it" Speaking to a broad range of subjects with brutal honesty and irreverent humor, American Savage is a pivotal piece that cements Dan Savage's place as a provocative and insightful voice in American culture.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780142181003
- ISBN-10: 0142181005
- Publisher: Penguin Books
- Publish Date: May 2014
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Page Count: 320