Learn human anatomy while you color The Anatomy Student's Self-Test Coloring Book includes hundreds of anatomically accurate line illustrations to help you learn the human body. Coloring the anatomy systems helps you learn the shape and location of each body part, making it easier to visualize, retain the information. In addition to clear explanations and instructive content, it features 144 two-color pages that lie flat for easy coloring.
- New to this edition: Clinical points text boxes to illustrate the medical significance of the structure under study
- 16 new pages of text
- Extra-heavy paper that minimizes show-through
- Includes every body system and part
- All parts labeled with correct anatomical names
The Anatomy Student's Self-Test Coloring Book is a must-have learning tool for all students and practitioners who require detailed anatomical knowledge.
- ISBN-13: 9781438011509
- ISBN-10: 1438011504
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services
- Publish Date: June 2018
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 9.1 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Page Count: 192