Who Is on Call for You?
Whether they walk, or are wheeled, or are carried in, every person in the ER has a unique story to tell. And every one of them needs an angel.
Bestselling author Robert Lesslie (over 400,000 books sold) invites you to experience the heart-pounding drama he's witnessed firsthand during his 30-plus years as an ER doctor. Go on call with Dr. Lesslie and encounter
- an unusual injury that puts two burly bikers flat on their backs
- a resilient cancer patient with an indomitable spirit
- a doctor's mixed emotions over a young woman's tragic overdose
- a medical instructor's unforgettable lesson on the importance of observation
- a pair of overzealous caregivers who give an elderly man the scare of a lifetime
In these touching true stories (and many more), you'll discover that angels come in many forms, sent by a caring God who is always on call when you need Him most.
- ISBN-13: 9780736968768
- ISBN-10: 0736968768
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: September 2018
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.61 pounds
- Page Count: 272