In his popular first two books Angels in the ER (over 200,000 copies sold) and Angels On Call, Dr. Robert Lesslie inspired readers with moving accounts of remarkable people and incidents from his 25 years as an ER doctor. Now in Angels and Heroes, Dr. Lesslie shares amazing experiences of the courageous men and women who exhibit the grace and strength of angels in the face of danger every day.
In this uplifting book, readers will be inspired by the human connections and the divine moments in:
- breathtaking stories from the front lines of the police
- extraordinary adventures of our firemen
- poignant tales from the men and women of EMS
- And more unforgettable heart and soul rescues from the ER
These fascinating true experiences will encourage readers to appreciate those who serve others--and to watch for those moments when they too can rescue someone with God's love.
- ISBN-13: 9780736937757
- ISBN-10: 0736937757
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Publish Date: August 2011
- Dimensions: 8.51 x 5.54 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 288