William DeFoore provides a compelling read with practical solutions to one of society's most pressing concerns--anger and rage. His practical ten-step approach will enable readers to reach a new level of psychological and physical health by learning to deal with their anger in healthy ways. Through gripping stories, research and narrative, DeFoore explores the many faces of anger, including passive anger, anger during the grief process, anger among males, and anger that can actually help us connect with our spirituality and life purpose.Completely new chapters cover anger in women, anger in children, school and workplace violence, and domestic violence. Key Features
- First edition sales exceeded 160,000 copies.
- DeFoore's affiliation with Wisdom Media offers a strong promotional platform:
- He writes a monthly column for
- Wisdom Radio plays his Wisdom Spectrums 19 times a day
- Major speaking engagements enable him to be on constant publicity tours.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780757301117
- ISBN-10: 0757301118
- Publisher: Health Communications
- Publish Date: May 2004
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 320