Be the bigger man with straightforward strategies for managing your anger
Are you ready to take control of your anger? Clinical Therapist Aaron Karmin teaches you the skills to manage your anger without aggression and build up your self-confidence, self-control, and self-respect.
The Anger Management Workbook for Men goes beyond why men get angry and helps you get to the root of your anger by including:
- Invaluable information and assessments to help evaluate your anger
- Concrete examples of productively expressing anger
- Clinical examples of anger management strategies
The Anger Management Workbook for Men will give you positive and productive anger management tools to strengthen the most important and most overlooked relationship in your life--your relationship with yourself.
- ISBN-13: 9781623157302
- ISBN-10: 1623157307
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: May 2016
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 156