"Aaron's experience treating anger is second to none." (Dr. Nathan R. Hydes, PhD; US Navy Psychologist)
A modern, no-nonsense anger management workbook created specifically for men
Are you ready to take control of your anger? Clinical therapist Aaron Karmin teaches you the skills to manage your anger without aggression and build up your self-confidence, self-control, and self-respect.
The Anger Management Workbook for Men goes beyond why men get angry and helps you get to the root of your anger by including:
- Invaluable information and assessments to help evaluate your anger
- Concrete examples of productively expressing anger
- Clinical examples of anger management strategies
The Anger Management Workbook for Men will give you positive and productive anger management tools to strengthen the most important and most overlooked relationship in your life - your relationship with yourself.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781978671881
- ISBN-10: 1978671881
- Publisher: Audible Studios on Brilliance
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds