There are many books that talk about fighting your anxiety. They instruct you on how to deny, distract, even hate your anxiety. Many focus on using your cognitive processes to fix your anxiety. Some even encourage you to rage at and hate your anxiety. Whilst these approaches can alleviate anxiety to some degree, they don't quite teach you how to actually deal with it effectively with a long term effect.
Stress-Free Small Talk includes:
- Embrace your fears--Learn to understand your nervous feelings, set appropriate expectations, and prepare for social encounters--so you can make small talk comfortably.
- Real-life scenarios--Get advice for day-to-day social situations, like attending a party full of strangers, going on a blind date, or getting seated next to a chatty passenger on an airplane.
- Great first impressions--Discover tips and tools for making strong first impressions, including maintaining good posture, making regular and natural eye contact, and beyond.
Have you tried endless other solutions, but nothing seems to work for more than a couple of weeks?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to that dread and hopelessness and discover something that works for you?
- ISBN-13: 9781989920060
- ISBN-10: 1989920063
- Publisher: Kevin Dennis
- Publish Date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.42 pounds
- Page Count: 188