AP(R) World History: Modern Crash Course(R) - updated for today's exam
A Higher Score in Less Time
REA's Crash Course(R) is the top choice for AP(R) students who want to make the most of their study time and earn a high score.
Here's why more AP(R) teachers and students turn to REA's AP(R) World History: Modern Crash Course(R)
- Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to Know. Now in its 3rd edition, this REA Crash Course(R) is revised to fully align with the new AP(R) World History: Modern exam. We cover only the information tested on the exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time.
- Expert Test-taking Strategies and Advice. Written by Jay Harmon, a trusted voice in the AP(R) World History community, the book gives you the tips and topics that matter most on exam day. Crash Course(R) relies on the author's extensive analysis of the test's structure and content. By following his advice, you can boost your score in every section of the test.
- Realistic Practice Questions - a mini-test in the book, a full-length exam online. Are you ready for your exam? Try our focused practice set inside the book. Then take our full-length online practice exam to ensure you're ready for test day.
If you're cramming for the exam or looking for a concise course review, Crash Course(R) is the quick-review study guide every AP(R) student needs.
About the Author
Jay P. Harmon earned his B.S. and M.Ed. from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He began his teaching career in 1982 and has taught in public and private schools in Louisiana and Texas.Mr. Harmon has taught AP(R) European History, AP(R) United States History, and AP(R) World History. He was an exam essay reader in AP(R) European History and AP(R) United States History and has been a table leader and question leader in AP(R) World History since the exam was first administered in 2002. He served on the AP(R) World History Test Development Committee from 2003 to 2008. His AP(R) European History and AP(R) World History websites (www.harmonhistory.com) have been go-to resources for students and teachers for more than a decade. Since 1998, Mr. Harmon has served as a consultant to the College Board(R), holding workshops and summer institutes in the United States and abroad. He has also contributed to several history textbooks.
- ISBN-13: 9780738612614
- ISBN-10: 0738612618
- Publisher: Research & Education Association
- Publish Date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 208