Start reading and speaking Arabic
Arabic For Dummies helps readers start speaking Modern Standard Arabic in no time. Whether you're a student, traveler, or work in business or government, you'll find this title to be packed with practical lessons, cultural facts, and handy references.
Inside, you'll find guidance on basic grammar, as well as the necessary vocabulary to make introductions and greetings, use proper etiquette, make small talk, make transportation arrangements, order food and beverages, ask directions, deal with money, shop, access recreation, and handle an emergency.
- Features new and revised content
- Offers a revamped, user-friendly design to both pedagogy and organization
- Includes expanded coverage of grammar, verb conjugations, and pronunciations
- Get free access to conversational audio tracks online
If you want to start speaking Arabic, this go-to book is packed with practical instruction, cultural facts, and handy references you won't want to be without
- ISBN-13: 9781119475392
- ISBN-10: 1119475392
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Page Count: 384