It's the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want. It's the ultimate reward of selling your business. But selling a company can be confusing, and one wrong step can easily cost you dearly.
The Art of Selling Your Business: Winning Strategies & Secret Hacks for Exiting on Top is the last in a trilogy of books by author John Warrillow on building value. The first, Built to Sell, encouraged small business owners to begin thinking about their business as more than just a job. The Automatic Customer tagged recurring revenue as the core element in a valuable company and provided a blueprint for transforming almost any business into one with an ongoing annuity stream.
Warrillow completes the set with The Art of Selling Your Business. This essential guide to monetizing a business is based on interviews the author conducted on his podcast, Built to Sell Radio, with hundreds of successfully cashed-out founders.
What's the secret for harvesting the value you've created when it's time to sell? The Art of Selling Your Business answers important questions facing any founder, including--
- What's your business worth?
- When's the best time to sell?
- How do you create a bidding war?
- How can you position your company to maximize its attractiveness?
- Who will pay the most for your business?
- What's the secret for punching above your weight in a negotiation to sell your company?
The Art of Selling Your Business provides a sleeves-rolled-up action plan for selling your business at a premium by an author with consummate credibility.
- ISBN-13: 9781733478151
- ISBN-10: 1733478159
- Publisher: Inc. Original
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 256