Enjoy a collection of 20+ beautiful wire projects Inspired by the ironwork so prevalent in her native Tucson, Jodi Bombardier fashions her signature heavygauge wire frames into sinuous shapes, cold-joining them with fine wire to form open, lacy filigree patterns.- Learn Jodi's techniques, including the correct ways to use tools, hold wire, and create shaped wire frames consistently and precisely.
- Create airy pieces that are still strong and stable enough to withstand daily wear.
- Build confidence in your wirework skills as projects increase in complexity.
In addition to providing project instructions, Jodi demonstrates how her scrolled designs can be manipulated, joined, or rearranged to create endless variations limited only by the imagination.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781596686359
- ISBN-10: 1596686359
- Publisher: Interweave Press
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Page Count: 136