A modern, inclusive guide to astrology that uses the zodiac to illuminate your love life as well as your relationships with your family, your friends, and yourself. When it comes to friendship, family, and romance, we all want the same things: to love and be loved, to communicate, to fight fair, and to feel okay in our own skin. Illuminating and accessible, Astrology for Real Relationships includes a primer on basic zodiac knowledge--including the importance of your Sun, Moon, and the planets in your birth chart--before exploring how self-love and self-care affects all types of relationships. Once your mental health and spiritual and emotional wellness are balanced, you can be empowered in your relationships, including: - Friends and chosen family The Sun governs your identity and your will. Are you comfortable being yourself? Do your friends see you in the same ways that you see yourself?
- Hanging out and dating The Moon governs your feelings and emotions. Are you honest with yourself about how you feel and what you really need from a partner?
- Long term relationships Mars is the planet of conflict. Do you always seem to be attracted to the wrong people? Are women really from Venus and men from Mars? Full of real talk about attraction, dating, sex, frenemies, self-love, mental health, and how to deal with family, this book will help you build and maintain strong connections--with your crushes, your spouse, your boss, or your mom--and uncover and empower you to get what you really want in relationships, not what you think you should want.
- ISBN-13: 9781984856241
- ISBN-10: 1984856243
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Page Count: 256