- Are stress and anxiety routine in your life?
- Have you felt hopeless or less than a person with your anxiety struggle?
- Are panic attacks something that you fear?
- Do you live with the stigma of what other people think about your anxiety?
If you suffer from anxiety disorders - you are not alone. Millions of ordinary people battle daily with personal anxiety.
#AttackAnxiety is a self-help resource that weaves personal experiences of the author with tools to help master and work through anxieties. This book is broken into stages of Don Womble's life, balanced by tips to manage anxiety disorders:
- In childhood years
- In teenage years
- In marriage
- In the workplace
- While being the leader of a large organization
Get ready to understand how to tame and triumph over your weakness, as you discover ways to manage anxiety. This is more than just information; the tools and tips can bring transformation.
- ISBN-13: 9781087884509
- ISBN-10: 1087884500
- Publisher: Don Womble
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.33 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 pounds
- Page Count: 154