The hardcover, fully updated edition of the only multi-craft trade guide
Respected by generations of skilled workers, Audel Millwright's and Mechanic's Guide is the only trade manual to cover maintenance and troubleshooting for all the mechanical trades in a single volume. Now available in hardcover, it covers the newest equipment on shop floors as well as older machinery, sometimes more than 30 years old, for which little maintenance and repair information remains available. Millwrights, mechanics, machinists, carpenters, pipe fitters, electricians, engineers, and those who supervise them will find this book invaluable.
- The only hardcover maintenance and repair manual to cover all the mechanical trades in one guide
- This updated guide covers new industrial machinery as well as 30-year-old equipment for which little information can be found
- Essential for those who repair machinery as well as machinists, carpenters, pipe fitters, electricians, millwrights, mechanics, engineers, mechanical technicians, industrial maintenance managers, and construction tradespeople
This hardcover edition of Audel Millwright's and Mechanic's Guide is as valuable to today's skilled workers as previous editions were to their fathers and grandfathers.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780764541711
- ISBN-10: 0764541714
- Publisher: T. Audel
- Publish Date: January 2004
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.2 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.34 pounds
- Page Count: 1152