Do you feel the agony and the ecstasy carried within people's hearts?
Do you experience chronic exhaustion in social settings? Has anyone ever told you that you're "too sensitive" for this world? If so, you may be an empath.
An empath is a person who absorbs the emotions of others like a sponge and experiences these emotions as their own. While empaths are warm, intuitive, and compassionate people, their high level of sensitivity makes them prone to experiencing issues such as anxiety, depression, and crippling physical illnesses.
Do you tend to attract toxic people and set poor boundaries? If so, this book will help you. Do you feel overwhelmed by negative energy and feel like you can't cope anymore? This book will support you. Do you want to heal yourself and find inner peace? This book will show you the path.
Written for the highly sensitive and empathic people of life, Awakened Empath is a comprehensive map for helping you to develop physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance on every level.
Chapters in this book include:
- What is Your Empathic Gift?
- Empaths and Society
- Empath Friendships and Relationships
- Empaths and the Workplace
- The Psychological Understanding of Being an Empath
- The Scientific Understanding of Being an Empath
- The Shamanic Understanding of Being an Empath
- The Mystical Understanding of Being an Empath
- The Dark Side of Being an Empath
- Empaths and Narcissists
- Empaths and Energy Vampires
- Parenting Empath Children
- Empaths and the Spiritual Awakening Process
- Healing the Physical Realm
- Healing the Mental Realm
- Healing the Emotional Realm
- Flowing With Spirit
- The Spiritual Purpose of Empaths
Under the loving guidance of empaths and spiritual mentors Luna and Sol, you will discover how to awaken to your highest potential and access the strength, love, and wisdom found within your soul.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781974683925
- ISBN-10: 1974683923
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.51 x 0.79 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.97 pounds
- Page Count: 382