A practical and insightful growth mindset book for kids to help middle grade children build resilience, embrace their mistakes, and grow into successful, happy adults.
Times journalist, two-time Olympian, and bestselling author Matthew Syed demonstrates how grit, resilience, and a positive growth mindset can help in every aspect of your life--from school to friendships to sports to hobbies. Using examples of role models from Serena Williams to Mozart, You Are Awesome shows how success is earned rather than given, and that talent can be acquired through practice and a positive attitude.
What If You Could Become Awesome at (Almost) Anything?
It's not as impossible as you might imagine. If you're the kind of person who thinks ...
- I need a special type of brain to do math
- You're either good at sports or you're not
- I don't have a musical bone in my body
Challenge the beliefs that hold you back! Whatever you want to be good at, the right mindset can help YOU achieve your dreams.
You Are Awesome is the perfect...
- growth mindset book for kids
- inspirational book for kids age 9-12
- mindset book for kids
- middle school boy or girl gift and 8th grade/middle school graduation gift for him or her!
- ISBN-13: 9781492687535
- ISBN-10: 1492687537
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Explore
- Publish Date: July 2019
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 9-12