Master Your Ayurvedic cooking skills with this Essential Ayurveda Cookbook
Want to balance the way of thinking and eating?
Ayurveda the science of self healing is a philosophical trend that teaches to maintain health through the harmony of soul and body. Ayurveda diet is not a diet but a way of life.
Ayurveda for Beginners is based on the fact that everyone has enough energy to make themselves healthy and happy. At the heart of the concept there are 5 elements: earth, water, fire, space, and air - everything is composed of the universe to support this balance.
Books on Ayurveda classificate people by three Ayurveda types (dosha) - each type has its own diet. All Ayurveda recipes are designed to improve the digestive process to provide our body with spiritual and physical healing. Ayurveda healing means to stay healthy, to lose weight with Ayurveda, you have to adhere to proper nutrition and have constant healthy habits.
Ayurveda Cookbook provides you with:
- An entire chapter that lists and describes Ayurveda basics, an overview of the three Doshas to help you choose the best for you
- Helpful tips for making the ayurvedic diet really affordable, food to eat and to avoid, understanding the food groups and more
- First Steps to Ayurvedic Eating for Beginners
- Hand-picked collection of easy and healing recipes to help you reach the harmony of your soul and body
- Calories and macros ―Every recipe lists serving quantity, prep time, cook time, easy to follow ingredients, preparation instructions, images and nutritional information to keep you on track
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today
- ISBN-13: 9781087809236
- ISBN-10: 1087809231
- Publisher: Oksana Alieksandrova
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.17 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.46 pounds
- Page Count: 80