An interactive touch and feel book for babies packed full of dinosaurs and Jurrasic sized fun. Tactile elements and delightful imagery will encourage the development of motor skills and early learning.
Baby Touch and Feel: Baby Dinosaur is an interactive and fun way to help your child learn not only words but shapes and textures too. Bold, bright pictures and colorful illustrations will be more than enough to keep your baby's attention. This adorable picture book is a perfect first book for preschoolers and makes for an ideal baby gift.
- Clearly labeled pictures and a simple, easy to follow design
- Easy to read text to encourage early vocabulary building
- A texture or eye-catching area on every page
- Rounded edges and chunky pages, protecting babies and their growing teeth Learning to read should always be this fun. Kids will get hours of play from this sturdy board book for babies and toddlers, from making the noises and reading the names to feeling the different textures. Packed full of shiny objects and some bumps and grooves, this educational book will engage small children and stimulate early childhood development in different ways. This touchy feely book, with its strong, baby-safe jacket, makes for an ideal baby gift. Complete the Series
This delightful book is part of the Baby Touch and Feel range of board books for babies and toddlers from DK Books and includes titles like Baby Touch and Feel Animals, Baby Touch and Feel Bedtime, Baby Touch and Feel Colors and Shapes, and more for your little one to enjoy
- ISBN-13: 9781465468413
- ISBN-10: 1465468412
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: May 2018
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 14
- Reading Level: Ages 0-2