Other Available Formats
An interactive touch and feel book for babies with a cute love theme and read-aloud text Tactile elements and delightful imagery will encourage the development of motor skills and early learning. Baby Touch and Feel: I Love You is an interactive and fun way to help your child learn not only words but shapes and textures too. Bold, bright pictures and colorful love-inspired illustrations will be more than enough to keep your baby's attention. This adorable picture book is a perfect first book for preschoolers and makes for an ideal baby gift. Not too big and not too small, this sturdy, padded sensory book is just the right size for little hands to hold. No need for Mom and Dad to turn the pages Babies and toddlers can turn the tough board book pages themselves, which helps to develop their fine motor skills while building an early language foundation. This charming board book for babies includes: - An amazing range of different textures to explore.
- Cleary labeled pictures and a simple, easy to follow design.
- Easy to read text to encourage early vocabulary building.
- A texture or eye-catching area on every pageRounded edges and chunky pages, protecting babies and their growing teeth. Learning to read should always be this fun. Kids will get hours of play from this sturdy board book for babies and toddlers, from making the noises and reading the names to feeling the different textures. This touchy feely book, with its strong, baby-safe jacket, makes for an ideal baby gift. Packed full of shiny objects and some bumps and grooves, this educational book will engage small children and stimulate early childhood development in different ways. Complete the Series
This delightful book is part of the Baby Touch and Feel range of board books for babies and toddlers from DK Books and includes titles like Baby Touch and Feel Animals, Baby Touch and Feel Bedtime, Baby Touch and Feel Colours and Shapes, and more for your little one to enjoy
- ISBN-13: 9781465457639
- ISBN-10: 1465457631
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: December 2016
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 14
- Reading Level: Ages 0-2