"Managing" your anxiety and panic attacks belongs to the past.
Most people who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks are told by their well-meaning friends to "manage" their anxiety. Breathing techniques, mindfulness and more are advised as well.
Needless to say, that isn't a very effective approach. It's not enough.
Anxiety and panic attacks require a different strategy, a counterintuitive one. Left uncontrolled, anxiety tends to grow more and more because our amygdala (the anxiety center of our brain) becomes hyperactive and sees more and more to worry about.
This book will uncover science based and counterintuitive techniques that are designed to deal with unwanted anxiety and panic attacks. They have been tried and tested both by the author Geert Verschaeve (who suffered from generalized anxiety and panic attacks for fourteen years) and the many people who suffered from anxiety he has helped ever since.
The goal of this book is simple:
- You'll get step-by-step plans on how to respond and what to think in the anxious situations that still frighten you.
- You'll learn how to handle "fear of the fear" and anticipatory anxiety.
- We'll look at the different sensations anxiety can give to your body and how to deal with them.
- You'll get a list of ingredients to avoid that increase anxiety and can cause panic attacks.
- You'll discover how to stop "checking in" all the time, so you can get on with your life.
Are you ready to become a fearless badass? Then hit the buy button at the top of this page and start your recovery-journey right away
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9789090305264
- ISBN-10: 9090305262
- Publisher: Gvpublishing
- Publish Date: September 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.47 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.67 pounds
- Page Count: 222