Lippincott(R) Connect Featured Title
Purchase the new print edition of this Lippincott(R) Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
- NEW Expanded Unit 1 provides an overview of the components of the patient encounter and helps you ensure the most effective information-gathering and decision-making approaches.
- NEW Algorithms provide helpful starting approaches for patients with common presenting symptoms.
- UPDATED Restructured Regional Exam chapters enhance your understanding of overview material, examination techniques, and health promotion and counseling considerations.
- UPDATED Photographs, illustrations, and references reinforce key content based on the latest evidence-based information.
- UPDATED Text boxes are numbered to provide quick access to important summaries of clinical conditions and tips for challenging examination techniques.
- Detailed, highly illustrated tables of abnormal conditions display examination and clinical information in an easy-to-find, quick-reference format.
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, audio and video tutorials, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781975109875
- ISBN-10: 1975109872
- Publisher: LWW
- Publish Date: November 2020
- Dimensions: 7 x 4.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 600