Judge Judy has heard enough.As a family court judge in New York City and now in her successful TV courtroom show, she has listened to thousands of excuses, complaints, and tales of woe from women of every background, and she's ready to rule. Women, she states with her trademark frankness, need to wise up, stop subjugating who they are, and stop making stupid decisions in the name of love. They hide their talents and opinions so they won't offend. They tiptoe through life letting others take credit for their ideas because they would rather be liked than respected. They spend their lives trying to please everyone but them-selves, and then they wonder why they feel so frustrated and unfulfilled.
Beauty Fades, Dumb Is Forever presents Judge Judy's ten hard and true lessons for happiness:
- Beauty fades, dumb is forever.
- Don't crawl when you can fly.
- What goes up must come down.
- Denial is a river in Egypt.
- Master the game--then play it.
- You're the trunk of the tree.
- You can't teach the bull to dance.
- Failure doesn't build character.
- Letting go is half the fun.
- You can be the hero of your own story.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780060929916
- ISBN-10: 006092991X
- Publisher: Harper Perennial
- Publish Date: January 2000
- Dimensions: 8.02 x 5.35 x 0.54 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 208