Whatever your vocation or aspiration is, you can increase your impact with Maxwell's simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others.
America's leadership expert John Maxwell and renowned author Jim Dornan teaches that if your life in any way connects with other people, you are an influencer. Learn the tactics to interact more effectively with people, and watch your organizational success go off the charts
In Becoming a Person of Influence, Maxwell and Dornan help people, regardless of their occupation, reach their full influential potential:
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see players blossom
- Pastors will reach more people
- Salespeople will break records
Authors Maxwell and Dornan have spent most of their lives raising up influencers. With humor, heart, and unique insight, they share what they have gained from decades of experiences in both business and nonprofit areas. Their insights are practical and easy to apply to everyday life.
- ISBN-13: 9780785288398
- ISBN-10: 0785288392
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publish Date: August 2006
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 224