The Beginners Guide to Medicinal Plants: Everything You Need to Know About the Healing Properties of Plants & Herbs, How to Grow and Harvest Them
Growing medicinal plants and herbs indoor is a popular hobby for a lot of gardeners. One of the greatest reasons to plant medicinal plants indoor is to have a ready supply of these beneficial herbs. These herbs are those that you commonly snip into your sauces and soups. They can also be used to soothe an itchy rash or cough. Growing medicinal herbs may not sound to be very appealing, however you can benefit from growing these plants that can provide instant relief for many illnesses that can happen anytime of the day.
It would also be wonderful to be able to cut a sprig of thyme while boiling water and prepare a fresh cup of thyme tea that is fragrant and vibrant. Since it is fresh, you'll sure it is effective since it's fresh.
So what kind of medicinal plants should you grow? The next chapter of this book features a list of different herbs and medicinal plants that you can grow at home. The list is just a good starting point for easy to find and easy to grow herbs. The same plants that you can use in cooking daily may also be used as teas, salves, washes and tinctures. You can also make cough syrup and cough drops with the very same herbal plants that you grow in the comforts of your own home.
No matter how you thoroughly care for your medicinal plants, in the long run, they will have to be replaced. If this should happen during the colder days, you will have to take into account the growing time, before they will be big enough for harvest.Purchase now to learn more Here Is A Preview Of Whats Inside...
- Guide to Growing a Medicinal Herb Garden
- Easy Guide to Successfully Grow Herbs and Medicinal Plants at Home
- The Best Medicinal Plants to Grow at Home
- Know the Ten (10) Most Common Herb and Medicinal Garden Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Herb Gardening During Winter
- Growing Medicinal Herbs for Profit
- Much, much more
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781505551365
- ISBN-10: 1505551366
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: December 2014
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.21 pounds
- Page Count: 60