Are you considering rearing goats and wondering what it is you need to do to start?
And are you looking for a comprehensive guide that breaks down the process in a language that you don't feel confused at any stage of the process?
If you've answered YES, keep reading...You Are About To Discover Exactly How You Can Begin Rearing Goats In Your Backyard, Even If You've Never Done Anything Like It Before
There's so much about goats that makes them viable assets, especially to someone who is rearing them for economic or business purposes. From being among the easiest animals to manage, feed to being great producers of milk, cheese and meat, and manure (just to say the least), goats are excellent choices to any farmer- whether or not they're new to goat raising.
But as a new person to goat rearing, it's common to find yourself asking questions like:
How should you do to keep them healthy?
What do goats eat?
What kind of breed should I choose?
Where should you buy goats or take them when they're ill?
When should you breed goats? How do you determine the right goats for the job?
If such questions sound familiar, then you came to the right place
This beginners' book answers all these and many more similar questions, as it aims to offer you all the facts you need to raise a healthy flock and get high yield from it all year round. From it, you'll learn about the kind of shelter you need to build, the costs and yields to expect, as well as breeding the goats and the important tasks like milking and taking them to the vet. Granted, this book covers all you possibly need to know to start a successful goat rearing business.More precisely, this book teaches you:
- What you need to consider before buying your goats
- What you need to raise a healthy flock of goats
- How to prepare your backyard to raise healthy goats
- How to goat-proof your backyard
- How to build a proper goat shelter
- How to choose the right breeds
- How to estimate the cost of raising goats and the possible yield
- How to select the right goats for breeding, and how to prepare them
- How to take care of pregnant does
- How to milk nannies
- How to keep them healthy, and what you need to know about involving a vet
...And much more
Goat rearing can be the easiest or the hardest job, depending on how you approach the activity, and how well-informed you are about the rearing process. With this book, you'll find the job not only easy, but emotionally rewarding and profitable, even if you've never done anything close to it before
Are you ready to learn the secrets of raising the healthiest goats you've ever seen?
If you are, thenScroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get your copy now
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9798558175448
- ISBN-10: 9798558175448
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: November 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.38 pounds
- Page Count: 120