Millions of people appear to be living normal lives, yet they are secretly numbing their emotional pain with alcohol, drugs, food, and many other lifestyle addictions. The good news is that there is hope, and author Michael Cartwright know this firsthand, both personally and professionally. Addicted to drugs and alcohol as a teenager, he landed in a mental institution in a catatonic state. Using many of the methods he shares in this book, he transformed his life: becoming sober and successful and a respected pioneer in the recovery field.
This book offers a real source of hope that will save your life or the life of your loved one. Believable Hope is a proven methodology with a five-pronged approach that has helped tens of thousands of people over the years. With personal accounts and application principles that will help anyone put an end to addictive behavior, Michael Cartwright reveals why lasting change is usually more about mindset and emotions than clinical factors. This book is a lifeline for people battling addiction and provides a fresh sense of hope for those who love them.
- Michael Cartwright is considered a pillar in the dual diagnosis addiction treatment industry
- His 5-step approach has been in use for over 17 years
- More than 20,000 Americans are successfully in recovery by applying Michael's approach
- Hundreds of thousands of people reach out to American Addiction Centers each year to learn how they too can benefit from Michael's philosophy
- Michael has created a practical program that works, and now his philosophy available to you in this book
- ISBN-13: 9780757317309
- ISBN-10: 0757317308
- Publisher: Health Communications
- Publish Date: September 2012
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 264