These charming Sister Bear stories are wrapped up in this 3-in-1 Berenstain Bears collection
This book is a perfect gift for children to enjoy all year long.
These stories will remind young readers of important biblical values and offers essential life lessons. From being kind to others to gossip to having a bad day, Sister Bear's relatable adventures and everyday opportunities to learn will inspire readers young and old. This collection includes:
The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule: Should Sister Bear ignore the new girl at school just because her friends do? Choosing to be kind may not always be the easy choice, but it is always the right one.
The Berenstain Bears' Gossip Gang: Talking about others makes Sister feel like she is special, even if what is said might not be true. But when rumors are spread about her, Sister begins to understand just how hurtful gossip can be.
The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days?: Sister and Brother Bear go on a bike ride and fishing trip in the countryside, and things go very wrong. Brother falls into the pond, Sister's fishing rod breaks, and they get caught in the rain on the way home. Why did this bad stuff happen to them?
The Berenstain Bears Sister Bear Favorites:
- Includes all the Berenstain Bears family and friends who have been beloved by parents, grandparents, children, and grandchildren for decades
- Features kid-friendly text and easy-to-read, easy-to-remember Scripture verses
- Teaches valuable life lessons
- Is a fun, new book in the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights: A Faith Story series, which has sold over 8 million copies since 2008
- ISBN-13: 9780310769163
- ISBN-10: 0310769167
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 8.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 96
- Reading Level: Ages 4-8