Do you spend a lot of time figuring out how to manage your time? New York Times best-selling author Lysa TerKeurst will guide you and your group through how to make wise decisions in the midst of endless demands and overwhelmed schedules.
Most of us spend a lot of our lives figuring out when to say yes and how to say no--dwelling on how to reduce stress, do your best for your family, and find a little slice of time for yourself along the way. Lysa was in the same place until she learned the power of the best yes: the choice that shapes all other choices and the key to living wisely.
In this six-session video Bible study, Lysa TerKeurst uses her signature mix of transparency, Bible-based insight, and "been there" humor to suggest usable strategies for making wise decisions day by day.
The Best Yes will help you and your group:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small "no."
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
- Set Your Heart to Wisdom (15:00)
- Establish a Pattern of Wisdom (18:00)
- Practice Wisdom (17:00)
- Predetermine Your Best Yes (13:00)
- Avoid the Traps of People Pleasing (16:00)
- Build a Best Yes Legacy (13:00)
This pack contains:
- The Best Yes Study Guide
- The Best Yes Video Study DVD
- ISBN-13: 9780529108142
- ISBN-10: 0529108143
- Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds