"Falls can kill you. Here's how to minimize the risk. . . . Get Carol Clements's new book, Better Balance for Life, that details a 10-week plan for improving stability."--Jane Brody, The New York Times
Improve your balance in just ten weeks without breaking a sweat
As you age, stumbling blocks are everywhere: the bottom step, the roadside curb, and even the living room carpet. But you don't have to live in fear of falling. With Better Balance for Life, you will learn all-new, simple activities to help you build strength and increase flexibility to improve your balance In this ten-week program, personal trainer Carol Clements shows you effortless moves to slide into your everyday routine.
- Already brushing your teeth? Try standing on one foot while touching the counter to build stability.
- Watching TV? Learn how to extend your toes and flex your ankle to develop more nimble feet--and greater mobility.
- ISBN-13: 9781615194155
- ISBN-10: 1615194150
- Publisher: Experiment
- Publish Date: November 2018
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 208