If you're curious about how Jesus can change your individual story, the story of Jesus and the woman at the well offers insights to make peace with the past, find hope in the present, and step into the future.
God wants us to move toward the goodness He has planned for us. But what do we do when challenges stop our forward momentum?
On his way from Judea to Galilee, Jesus traveled through Samaria, a broken place everyone knew to avoid. In Samaria he stopped in a place where evil reigned. Yet the place once condemned as somewhere no one wanted to visit--let alone stay in for a while--was the location of one Samaritan woman's most hope-filled encounter with the Savior.
This encouraging book:
- Offers a fresh perspective on difficult times and challenging life circumstances where we feel stuck
- Provides practical help to step through hardship and into the redemption God has for us
- Is based on the story of the woman at the well found in John 4
- Is ideal for women's Bible studies and book clubs
The In-Between Place offers deeply important insights to anyone who feels stuck and can't see a way forward. It's for the person who feels lost and is not sure she is worth the effort to be found, for the person who feels overlooked and unfulfilled. Because sometimes Jesus saves our greatest spiritual breakthroughs for our in-between places.
- ISBN-13: 9780785223504
- ISBN-10: 0785223509
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 240