Other Available Formats
"This book is for seekers. With writing that is both friendly to the layperson yet true to a deeper mystery, this is the book to which I refer my students who are interested in the esoteric wisdom and practices of the ancients." --Anodea Judith, author of Eastern Body, Western Mind
Although they are often misunderstood, the chakras are important facets of health and spirituality and when properly attuned can lead to happier and healthier lives. In The Big Book of Chakras and Chakra Healing, Dr. Susan Shumsky delves into the ancient Tantric and Vedic literature to uncover the veiled mysteries of the ages, where the most authentic information about the 7 chakras, 7 subchakras, and the subtle energy system can be found.
By reading this valuable book, you will:
- Discover your subtle body and energy field and how to heal blockages.
- Gain understanding of kundalini energy and the chakra system.
- Understand how to use visualization to access your chakras.
- Learn to maintain the health of your energy field.
The Big Book of Chakras and Chakra Healing is perfect for novices and experienced practitioners alike and will lead you on a journey of discovery, balance, and enlightenment.
- ISBN-13: 9781578636716
- ISBN-10: 157863671X
- Publisher: Weiser Books
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.9 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 304