A virtual sea of cooking possibilities for the 10 most essential fish.
A surplus of options with lower saturated fat content than beef or chicken. Bursting with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, seafood is one of the best protein sources you can add to your diet. Yet, most people are intimidated by experimenting outside of their favorite one or two fish cookbook recipes. The Big 10 Fish & Seafood Cookbook will give you the know-how to expand a lackluster seafood repertoire into 80 creative and delicious recipes, with additional variations for up to 240.
From Spicy Tuna Poke to Fire Roasted Salmon with Herbs, break free of the usual fish cookbook worries, like knowing how to buy sustainably, or when it is appropriate to use fresh, frozen, and canned. You'll be amazed at how quick, inexpensive, and delicious it can be to incorporate more fish into your diet with this convenient fish cookbook.
This fish cookbook is packed with useful information like:
- Variety on tap--Follow these 80 fish cookbook recipes or with a small change, such as new aromatic herb or flavoring, create an all-new dish.
- Sustainable and budget-friendly--Recipes that embrace fresh, frozen, even canned fish to fit a wide range of budget needs.
- Built in convenience--This fish cookbook contains ingredients that are easy to find in most grocery stores.
If you are looking to enrich your diet with a bounty of new, healthy, delicious seafood, this fish cookbook should be on your countertop.
- ISBN-13: 9781641529952
- ISBN-10: 1641529954
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.54 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.03 pounds
- Page Count: 198