Educators have long known about the positive effects that come from journaling.
This log book by DeAnna Brandt is designed to help build the self-esteem of kids through creating something of their own--their own artwork, written observations--their own keepsake Inside are:
- 30 Log pages that gently guide kids to record their important observations, both written and drawn A bird fact, game, project or way to help birds is included on each one
- An illustration of a Bird Body with all the parts labeled for easy identification and 2 pages of Common Words that the young birder needs to know.
- A Life List is included to record up to 32 different birds that you've seen
- 13 Photo/Art pages to paste a photo or do more artwork.
- A Log Tips page for special hints on using this log and birding basics.
Have fun, enjoy the birds
- ISBN-13: 9781885061553
- ISBN-10: 1885061552
- Publisher: Adventure Publications
- Publish Date: July 1998
- Dimensions: 8.61 x 5.69 x 0.44 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 80
- Reading Level: Ages 5-12