Powerful bladesmithing techniques for beginners
Have you ever felt like making a knife, and realized that reliable sources of information on bladesmithing were scarce and expensive?
I, Wes Sander, will share the secrets of creating knives that are easy to make yet strong and sharp.
If you are already a master bladesmith and know how to forge knives, then you can safely ignore this book.
But if you are someone that is a beginner, who wants to learn the basics or has the desire to start bladesmithing, then you cannot miss this book
This book has been designed to be a compact and no-nonsense guide for the beginner bladesmith and can help you make your first knife in just 10 steps.
In this book you will learn about:
- The most cost-effective method to make your first knife
- How to forge a knife in just 10 steps
- How to set up a good working shop, without breaking the bank with expensive machinery
- The #1 high-performance steel that you should use to make knives
- A simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your blade from shattering, even if it's your first time making a knife
- How to get started with a homemade forge
- The 5 qualities that determine your mastery of bladesmithing
- How to add flair to your knife
This book has been made to avoid as much of the complicated jargon related to bladesmithing as possible, and the whole idea is to keep the book simple.
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: What is this book about?
A: This book is a guide on how to start bladesmithing with the barest of tools.
Q: Who should read this book?
A: If you are interested in making knives and swords of any kind, you would want to read this book. Anyone looking for a hobby should also buy this book
Q: Do I need to have tools before I read this book?
A: Only the bare minimum are required. The rest you can make or acquire along your bladesmithing journey.
Q: What am I going to learn in this book?
A: I teach how to start bladesmithing from scratch and how to make knives. The book has it laid out in such a way that it is easy for a beginner to follow.
The goal of this book is to make sure that you spend as less time reading while applying the knowledge in this book.
I want you to get through this book quickly and start making knives.
Every day that you delay, is another day that you deny your own desire for making knives.
Take action and buy this book now
- ISBN-13: 9781951035099
- ISBN-10: 1951035097
- Publisher: Wes Sander
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.07 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 pounds
- Page Count: 32