A complete update to the ultimate reference guide on blogging basics
The increase in the number of blogs is seemingly endless and continues to grow at a phenomenal rate, thanks in part to the rise of smartphones, tablets, and blogging applications. With this kind of popularity, how can a blogger stand out from the rest of the masses? This all-in-one guide is packed with detailed information and advice that helps you create and solidify your place in the blogosphere. You'll learn how to get started, use blogging tools, collaborate with other bloggers, become a part of mobile blogging, and much more.
- Covers getting started, working with blogging software, other tools, blog marketing, microblogging (including Twitter), making money with your blog, and corporate and niche blogging
- Helps new bloggers become active and productive members of the blogging community
- Provides vital information for both hobby bloggers and those who want to build a career around blogging
Blogging All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition cuts through the clutter and offers you a fun and friendly reference guide to starting and maintaining a successful blog.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781118299449
- ISBN-10: 1118299442
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: July 2012
- Dimensions: 9.43 x 7.29 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.48 pounds
- Page Count: 768