The bestselling workbook and grammar guide, revised and updated
Hailed as one of the best books around for teaching grammar, The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation includes easy-to-understand rules, abundant examples, dozens of reproducible quizzes, and pre- and post-tests to help teach grammar to middle and high schoolers, college students, ESL students, homeschoolers, and more.
This concise, entertaining workbook makes learning English grammar and usage simple and fun. This updated 12th edition reflects the latest updates to English usage and grammar, and includes answers to all reproducible quizzes to facilitate self-assessment and learning.
- Clear and concise, with easy-to-follow explanations, offering "just the facts" on English grammar, punctuation, and usage
- Fully updated to reflect the latest rules, along with even more quizzes and pre- and post-tests to help teach grammar
- Ideal for students from seventh grade through adulthood in the US and abroad
For anyone who wants to understand the major rules and subtle guidelines of English grammar and usage, The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation offers comprehensive, straightforward instruction.
- ISBN-13: 9781119653028
- ISBN-10: 1119653029
- Publisher: Jossey-Bass
- Publish Date: May 2021
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 272