New York Times best-selling author Dan Buettner reveals the surprising secrets of what makes the world's happiest places--and shows you how to apply these lessons to your own life.
In this inspiring guide, you'll find game-changing tools drawn from global research and expert insights for achieving maximum fulfillment. Along the way, you'll:
- Discover the three strands of happiness--pleasure, purpose, and pride--that feature prominently in the world's happiest places.
- Take the specially designed Blue Zones Happiness Test to pinpoint areas in your life where you could cultivate greater joy, deeper meaning, and increased satisfaction.
- Meet the world's Happiness All-Stars: inspiring individuals from Denmark to the United States who reveal dynamic, practical ways to improve day-to-day living.
- Discover specific, science-based strategies for setting up a "life radius" of community, work, home, and self to create healthier, happiness-boosting habits for the long-term.
- ISBN-13: 9781426219634
- ISBN-10: 1426219636
- Publisher: National Geographic Society
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 288