The popularity of bodybuilding is at an all-time high, and the sport is continuing to grow. But seasoned competitors and beginners often have questions about how to look their best on show day. Written by expert bodybuilding coaches Peter Fitschen and Cliff Wilson, Bodybuilding: The Complete Contest Preparation Handbook will guide you through every step of the process to select a competition, prepare for the contest, and make the transition to the off-season. With no other book like it on the market, Bodybuilding offers you scientifically supported and experience-based guidelines to help you have your best show ever. Bodybuilding takes the guesswork out of preparing for a contest and answers common questions such as these:
- How do I choose the competition and division that are right for me?
- What mandatory poses do I need to learn for my competition?
- What is the best workout to do during contest prep?
- What should I do if I start to spill over during peak week?
- How long is too long to maintain stage-lean levels of body fat?
- ISBN-13: 9781492571339
- ISBN-10: 1492571334
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publish Date: February 2019
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- Page Count: 240