Consider the possible Enneagram types of well-known figures in the Bible to discover more about yourself and gain specific wisdom about how and why you are uniquely made.
Who am I? Everyone asks that question, no matter their age or status in life. If we're truly supposed to be real with others, shouldn't that start by learning how to be real with ourselves?
The Enneagram describes nine basic personality styles which can help us better understand who we are and what drives us. When God designed you, He did not create you as a number but as a uniquely created individual. Your Enneagram type can give you great insight into the complexities of yourself and others. A Book Called YOU will show you how a biblical view of self-discovery can improve every part of your life, and includes:
- The potential Enneagram type of well-known biblical figures like Peter, David, Abraham, King Saul, and more
- The character, core motivation, and core weaknesses of each Enneagram type
- Advice on how to best love each personality type
- How to pray specifically for each Enneagram type
Based on his widely successful teaching series A Series Called You, pastor Matt Brown offers a groundbreaking, entertaining, and heartfelt guide that highlights biblical truths alongside the Enneagram to help us fully embrace who we are and help us love and relate to the people around us.
- ISBN-13: 9780785240853
- ISBN-10: 0785240853
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 240