From one of the world's most beloved Bible teachers comes a timely, compelling, and comprehensive biblical interpretation of Bible prophecy, the end times, and the apocalypse viewed through the lens of current world events.
Many Christians struggle to understand the Book of Revelation. "The end times." "The apocalypse." "The day of judgment." These terms are both fascinating and frightening - but what do they really mean?
Drawing from decades of study, Dr. Jeremiah explains every key sign of the approaching apocalypse and what it means for you, including international, cultural, heavenly, tribulation, and end signs. With his engaging writing style and clear analysis of how current world events were foretold in the Bible, The Book of Signs is an encouraging guide to the Book of Revelation.
In The Book of Signs, Dr. David Jeremiah offers answers to questions including:
- What does the Bible tell us about the future?
- How much can we understand about biblical prophecy and its application in our lives?
- What signs and signals will precede the end of everything as we know it?
- Which of those signs and signals have already come to pass, which are we experiencing now, and which are still to come?
An epic and authoritative guide to biblical prophecy, The Book of Signs is a must-have resource for Christians seeking to navigate the uncertainties of the present and embrace God's promises for the future with a renewed sense of hope and purpose.
- ISBN-13: 9780785229544
- ISBN-10: 078522954X
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: March 2019
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Page Count: 480