UK bookkeeping and accounting basics for the rest of us
Unless you're one of those rare "numbers people," the thought of accounting and bookkeeping probably make your head spin. While these pragmatic and confusing practices may not be fun for the rest of us, mastering them is absolutely essential in order to run and maintain a successful business. Thankfully, Bookkeeping & Accounting All-in-One For Dummies, UK Edition, is here to take the intimidation out of crunching numbers and offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction on keeping your business' finances in order with information specific to a business in the United Kingdom.
Written in plain English and packed with loads of helpful instruction, this approachable and all-encompassing guide arms you with everything you need to get up and running on all the latest accounting practices and bookkeeping software. Inside, you'll find out how to prepare financial statements, balance your books, keep the tax inspector off your back, and so much more.
- Gives you access to supplemental online samples of bookkeeping forms, accounting templates, and spreadsheets
- Includes many practical bookkeeping and accounting exercises and templates
- Simplifies every aspect of accounting and record-keeping
- Shows you how to run your business "by the books"
If you're a small business owner or employee who is confused and intimidated by managing your accounts and books, this comprehensive guide empowers you to take charge of those pesky figures to keep your business afloat.
- ISBN-13: 9781119026532
- ISBN-10: 1119026539
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: June 2015
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Page Count: 488