Is stress preventing you from enjoying your daily life? Do you find that you're becoming more distracted or forgetful? Are the blues sapping your spirits? Or do you simply feel not quite like yourself?
If you want to reclaim you focus, memory, and joy, you're not alone. There are millions of people fighting against the epidemic of brain fog that's sweeping the nation. The good news: It's not an irreparable condition; rather it's a side effect of modern-day living.
- In week 2, you'll increase your energy by focusing on sleep, exercise, and memory-boosting games.
- In week 3, you'll enhance your spirit through practices that help you connect to something larger than yourself and enable you to rediscover your joy in life. By the end of this simple program, you'll be thinking more clearly, remembering more accurately, learning more quickly, and unleashing the floodgates of your creativity. And you'll simply feel better - for now and in the long term.
- ISBN-13: 9781401946487
- ISBN-10: 1401946488
- Publisher: Hay House
- Publish Date: December 2016
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 304