- 90 giant dot-to-dot puzzles to challenge adults.
- Two-page puzzles have over 1,000 dots.
- Single-page puzzles contain at least 500 dots.
- A wide variety of images keeps puzzlers guessing as they join dots: animals, action and still life scenes, architecture, and everyday objects.
- Finished puzzles reveal line art that can be colored in for an extra activity.
- Answer key at back of book shows what completed puzzles look like.
- 160 pages
- ISBN-13: 9781680223149
- ISBN-10: 1680223143
- Publisher: Publications International, Ltd.
- Publish Date: February 2016
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 8.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 160