This fun collection challenges you to use all parts of your brain
- More than 120 puzzles test a wide array of cognitive skills, including language puzzles, memory puzzles, number-based puzzles, and visual mind stretchers.
- Along with puzzles, read about how the brain works, the brain's plasticity, what your brain needs in terms of sleep, exercise, and food, how memory works, and memory tips and mnemonics.
- Build your verbal skills with rebuses, anagrams, analogies, word ladders, and crosswords.
- Be perceptive in spotting optical illusions and small differences between two pictures.
- Use logic to solve mastermind, logidoku, and sequence puzzles.
- Read text or view a picture and then turn to the next page to test your memory.
- An answer key is found at the back.
- Spiral bound, 160 pages.
- ISBN-13: 9781680222920
- ISBN-10: 1680222929
- Publisher: Publications International, Ltd.
- Publish Date: March 2016
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Page Count: 160