Are you ready to be a brave girl?
Join Hope, Glory, Faith, Honor, and Gracie as they discover that the closer they are to God, the more He makes ordinary girls like them strong and courageous Learn with them how to be brave at school, at home, in sports, with friends--pretty much everywhere Even when struggles are big . . . He is bigger.
This devotional includes a year's worth of readings with amazing stories from Scripture, lots of fun quizzes and illustrations, and powerful truths such as:
- I always have the power to love others because God loved me first.
- I can talk to God about anything, whenever I need to
- God loves me for who I am, even when I'm different from everyone else.
- God can use someone small like me to do big things with Him.
Come along with these encouraging friends for the adventure of a lifetime--growing closer to God
- ISBN-13: 9780718089764
- ISBN-10: 0718089766
- Publisher: Tommy Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2016
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Page Count: 416
- Reading Level: Ages 6-10