Since childhood, each of us has been trained in the art of wearing a mask. Often passed off as a self-preservation technique to prevent people from seeing what's really going on inside, we've learned how to shield others from discovering our insecurities, our fears, and our past pain.
However, what is hidden in the dark will eventually come to light. Emotions like shame, anger, fear, and abandonment that often lie beneath the mask have the power to keep us in emotional and spiritual bondage. We must seek God to heal the broken pieces of our hearts.
If you find yourself constantly living in the past, or you feel like you can never let people close enough to you to learn who you really are, this book is for you.
This book will:
- Challenge you to uncover the pain you have hidden behind a mask so you can begin the healing process.
- Shift your belief that the past can determine your future.
- Draw you closer to God by removing barriers that prevent intimacy.
- Help you to identify ways in which God can use your past experiences to help others.
God desperately wants you to experience His love and the freedom that belongs to you as a believer. This book will be a valuable tool in helping you get there.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781734046700
- ISBN-10: 1734046708
- Publisher: Faith on the Journey
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 7.99 x 5 x 0.29 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.31 pounds
- Page Count: 134