- Ideal choice for fans of the LEGO movie who want to try stop-motion animation in their own movies
- Provides practical tips on how to film using stop-motion animation
- Professional advice on art, lighting, effects, and more
Did you love the LEGO movie? Are you inspired by Alfred Hitchcock and other professional filmmakers? Would you like to learn how to use the LEGO blocks in your house for more than building? If so, then this book is for you. From lighting to storytelling, this guide will lead you through making your own stop-motion animation films with LEGOs. You may have seen the LEGO movie. Now it's time for you to be the director and make your own.
This guide will walk you through the steps of making a LEGO movie. It covers crafting a story, cinetech, animation, and the dynamics of making your vision come to life. Become a filmmaker and learn about directing with this clever and thorough guide.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781629146492
- ISBN-10: 1629146498
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- Publish Date: November 2014
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Page Count: 224